Split Phase Isolation Transformer, 1 kVA to 30 kVA
We are committed to producing high-quality split-phase isolation transformers with a capacity range up to 30KVA. Split-phase isolation transformers undergo strict quality control and testing to ensure compliance with international standards and specifications. Whether used for power transmission and distribution, or powering electronic equipment, our split-phase transformers provide a stable and reliable energy conversion solution.
|Phase||Single phase to split phase|
|Capacity||1 kVA to 30 kVA (customized)|
|Primary Voltage||1 Phase / 2 phase 110 to 480V (customized)|
|Secondary Voltage||110V-480V (customized)|
|Winding Material||Aluminum/copper wire (customized)|
|Insulation Resistance||≥50 MΩ|
|Electrical Strength||2000V AC/1 min|
|Noise||≤35dB (1 meter)|
|Insulation Grade||Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)|
|Cooling Method||Natural or air cooling|
(Note: If you want to know more about split phase isolation transformer specification, please check in catalogue.)
- Open type: a*b*c=240*240*260mm
- Mouting size: D*E=180*170mm (aperture: 20*10mm)
- Protected type: A*B*C=300*440*500mm
- Open type: a*b*c=240*230*260mm
- Mouting size: 180*160mm (aperture: 20*10mm)
- Protected type: A*B*C=380*530*560mm
Split Phase Isolation Transformer Features
- Scientific and reasonable design, the voltage variation rate is controlled within 1-1.5%.
- Split phase isolation transformer is made of high quality new silicon steel sheet, which can effectively reduce iron loss and improve efficiency.
- The transformer is made of high temperature resistance and high quality wire, which greatly improves efficiency.
- Class H insulation, high temperature resistant insulation material, improves the high pressure strength, prolongs the service life.
- The isolation transformer has beautiful appearance design, large power density, small volume and high space utilization rate.